Timeline

Freshman Year!
First year of high school! I didn't really notice a huge difference from middle school at first, except that everyone looked REALLY tall, and there were a lot more people on campus. I feel like Lynbrook really helped incoming freshman adjust to high school life, especially with Link Crew and all the activities they planned out for us. I also started high school sports in freshman year, joining both the Frosh-Soph soccer team and the JV Track and Field Team.



Sophomore Year!
Sophomore year I learned a lot more about life in high school, as I continued to do sports and I also decided to join band again, I had done it throughout middle school. I also learned about how hard high school was going to get when I took Chem Honors, which I thought was a very hard class.


Junior Year!
AP classes! I got the full blown high school experience in junior year with AP classes! I had to study a lot and had a lot of daily homework, causing me to stop doing sports in order to keep my grades up. I also started thinking about college, and got a research position at San Jose State University helping a professor there.


Senior Year!
Guess what! More AP classes! My senior year was the most stressful of all with all of the college applications on top of AP class workload and starting a new job at Rubio's. However, senior year turned out to be my favorite year, getting closer with my friends and making lots of new friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Lyrics

Favorite Novel